We are now looking for HR Trainees who speak excellent German to support the daily work of our HR Specialists at UPM HR Service Center in Krakow, Poland. Please note that for these positions we do not require previous experience in HR.
- Support to managers and employees in UPM’s locations worldwide with focus on Germany and Austria
- Assist the team in daily HR work, mostly in the area of Recruitment & Onboarding
- Prepare documentation and update data in our HR system
- Take part in additional projects to develop and broaden your skills
- You speak excellent German and fluent English, skills in some other languages would be an asset
- You are a student in a relevant field of studies – also first and second year students are welcome to apply!
- You are comfortable working within a team and bring positive spirit
- You are keen to use different software and interested in learning new systems
Deutsch - Englisch
Dauer: 3-6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We deliver renewable and responsible solutions and innovate for a future beyond fossils across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Specialty Papers, UPM Communication Papers and UPM Plywood. As the industry leader in responsibility we are committed to the UN Business Ambition for 1.5°C and the science-based targets to mitigate climate change. We employ 18,700 people worldwide and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10.2 billion. Our shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. UPM Biofore – Beyond fossils.